Monday, February 18, 2008

First blog entry which is probably a problem at this point. Nevertheless I am glad that I have finally been able to add something. Last week we were asked to come up with a thesis statement and then a rough draft. I agree with melissa who said the a thesis statement is  so much easier to come up with as oppose to an actual draft. When I sat down to formulate a draft I was totally confused. My confusion was displayed organizationally in my opinion. It was hard to figure out what exactly goes where and how I wanted to structure things. The thesis was easier to manipulate once I had a workable thought. I used the simple, "if then that" concept. I am working on my writing, but if anyone has any ideas for better thesis or body structure. Please do not be afraid to comment.

No comments: